We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite’s B040-016-19 KVM Switch gives you a rack-mountable keyboard, LCD and touchpad in a single console that occupies only 1U of rack space. Easy to install and use, it’s the cost-effective solution for controlling up to 16 directly connected computers/servers.The B040-016-19 has a built-in 19” LCD screen supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768. You can switch easily between the 16 ports using on-console push buttons, an on-screen display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Password protection prohibits unauthorized users from accessing the connected computers. With this KVM switch, you can increase the number of connected computers up to 256 by daisy-chaining up to 15 B042-Series KVM switches. Uses Tripp Lite P780-series combo cable kits that support both PS/2 and USB connections without the need to purchase additional cables or adapters. An extra HD15 port allows an additional VGA monitor or an external console to be connected. Add a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit to connect from anywhere in the world. An additional USB port lets you connect an external mouse or keyboard. When not in use, the B040-016-19 stores neatly in a rack drawer and pulls out when needed. This KVM console is compatible with all major operating systems. Rugged steel housing stands up to frequent use. Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Saves Valuable Space and Money
- Combines a 16-port KVM switch, 19” LCD screen, full keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable drawer
- Mounts into 19”-wide rack, 27”-42” deep; can be mounted in a 2-post rack using Tripp Lite’s B019-000
- Control up to 16 computers or servers from one easily accessible console – ideal when rack space is at a premium
- Flip-up/fold-down screen keeps console from blocking access to rack equipment when not in use
- Eliminates need to buy separate costly monitors, keyboards and mice for each computer/server
Simplifies IT Tasks
- Switch easily between the 16 ports via on-console buttons, on-screen display or keyboard hot key commands
- Auto-scan mode automatically sequences through all active ports that are accessible to the user
Large 19” LCD
- Extra-wide display makes multitasking easier
- Supports video resolutions up to 1366 x 768
- Single-level password security limits access to authorized users
- Two-level log-out allows manual log-out or automatic log-out after a user-defined period of time has passed
Expandability and Long-Lasting Reliability
- A port is available for connecting an external console or a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit that will let you control your servers from virtually anywhere in the world
- Use the B040-016-19 with up to 15 B042-Series KVM switches daisy-chained to have access to up to 256 computers/servers
- Compatible with all major operating systems for easy integration into your existing structure
- Firmware is easily upgradable with included cable and utility
- Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use
- Complies with the Federal Trade Agreements Act for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.