The Juniper Networks QFX5120 Switch delivers high scale, high availability, and high performance for data center and campus deployments. The QFX5120 switch is a versatile routing and switching platform addressing higher server access speed and campus distribution use cases while offering high-density 1GbE/10GbE/25GbE and 100GbE uplinks for collapsed spine data center or campus core deployments.
- 48 25GbE (SFP28)/10GbE (SFP+)/1GbE (SFP) downlink ports.
- Eight 100GbE (QSFP28)/40GbE (QSFP+) uplink ports.
- Up to 4 Tbps L2 and L3 performance (bidirectional), with latency as low as 550 nanoseconds.
- Media Access Control Security (MACsec) AES-256 support across all ports.
- A 2.9 GHz quad-core Intel CPU with 16 GB memory and 100 GB SSD storage.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.