We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The RS1215-HG Medical-Grade Rackmount Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas, rack enclosures or network closets. In a rack, it occupies just 1U of space. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and 12 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Six of the outlets are oriented at the front of this power strip and six are oriented at the rear, so your power is located conveniently where you need it.
A built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker controls power to all outlets and protects the power strip against overloads. The lighted power switch confirms power on/off status at a glance, and has a locking safety cover to prevent accidental shut-off. The 4.57 m (15-ft.) cord provides ample reach to a power source.
Detachable mounting ears can be reoriented so you can put this power strip in a variety of installations: in a rack, on a wall or under a counter or table. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings.
- Ideal for use in rackmount, wallmount and under-counter installation in administrative areas and other areas outside of patient-care vicinities.
- Unfiltered electrical pass-through makes this strip ideal for distributing alternate waveform UPS or generator power in rack enclosures and network closets.
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363 specifications.
- 12 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets provide consistent power.
- 6 outlets are on front of unit, 6 are on rear of unit.
- Rugged, all-metal housing for long life in demanding environments.
- Resettable 15A circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads.
- Illuminated on/off switch has locking safety cover to prevent accidental shut-off.
- Detachable mounting flanges are configurable for versatile mounting orientation in a rack, on a wall or under a counter.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.