Comprehensive Pro AV/IT Series Micro HD15 VGA cables are perfect for those tight spaces where a full size HD15 connector would be too large. These micro HD15 cables are true high resolution construction with three inpidually 95% shielded coaxes for maximum signal transfer and high resolution video and graphics. The entire cable is then 100% shielded with a foil shield to eliminate EM and RF interference, even over long distances. Comprehensive goes the extra mile with machined pins which ensures the strength of each pin, to make sure they do not bend or break as imitation cables often do. Comprehensive Pro AV/IT Series cables provide thousands of connections and a lifetime of worry free use. Five True 75 Ohm impedance matched BNC connectors provide breakout of the component signal.
- Designed to support high-resolution imaging up to QXGA 2048x1536.
- 3 inpidually 95% tinned copper braid shielded coaxes.
- 100% aluminum foil shield wrap provides extra coverage.
- Micro molded design for easy connecting in tight spaces.
- Molded strain relief for unsurpassed durability.
- X-traflex jacket for easy installation.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.