Perfect for your home or office workstation, the TLP808 Protect It! 8-Outlet Home-Computer Surge Protector features a surge suppression rating of 1440 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes. In fact, Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges, including direct lightning strikes, up to $75,000 for life (valid in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only).
The TLP808 includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression, as well as technology that filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise, preventing interference from disrupting your electronics and inflicting damage or data loss.
Your computer and peripherals plug into eight NEMA 5-15R outlets, including three widely spaced outlets designed to accept bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. Built-in child-safety covers block accidental contact with unused outlets. Integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets against dangerous overloads. Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. LEDs indicate protection status and that your wall outlet is properly grounded.
The 2.43 m (8-ft.) AC power cord allows the TLP808 to reach distant outlets, while its right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows furniture and equipment to be moved flush against the wall to save space in your workstation. Keyhole slots on the bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options.
- 1440-joule rating protects your computer, printer, scanner, external hard drive and other sensitive electronic components against even the strongest surges and spikes.
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression.
- Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss.
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications.
- 8 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals.
- 3 widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky transformers without blocking other outlets.
- Built-in child-safety covers block accidental contact with unused outlets.
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment.
- Integrated 15A circuit breaker protects outlets against overloads.
- LEDs show grounding and protection status at a glance.
- 8 ft. AC power cord long enough to reach distant outlets.
- Space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug allows furniture and equipment to move flush against the wall.
- Keyhole slots on bottom panel provide convenient wall or desk mounting options.
- Light gray plastic housing designed for long life.
Envíos + Devoluciones
✔ El envío es gratuito para todos los pedidos de más de $100. De lo contrario, el costo se calculará al finalizar la compra.
✔ Una vez que su producto ha sido enviado, generalmente demora de 4 a 6 días hábiles.
✔ Puede devolver su producto hasta 45 días después de recibir su pedido.
Pago + Seguridad
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.