Are you looking for a high-performance Fibre Channel (FC) adapter for the modern storage area network? With improvements in server performance, increased virtualization, as well as flash and NVMe storage, the existing storage can become the bottleneck in your environment. The FC host bus adapter (HBA) is a critical element of this storage area network to improve storage performance. The HPE SN1610Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter provides significant I/O performance and security benefits to accelerate databases, host more virtual machines, support emerging technologies such as NVMe and reduce total cost of ownership. It delivers better business outcomes across multiple industry verticals that rely on high performance, safe, and reliable storage connectivity for their storage infrastructure.
32 Gb High-performance Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
- HPE SN1610Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter offers higher bandwidth, better latency, enhanced security, and operational efficiency for 32 GFC storage area networks.
- Performance of up to 2 million IOPS and 12,800 Mbps of aggregate throughput.
- Simultaneous support for FCP-SCSI and FC-NVMe to make transition from legacy SCSI environments to new NVMe environments seamless.
- Higher performance with existing server investments when compared to 16 Gb FC adapters.
- More data moved per watt of power consumed when compared to 16 Gb FC adapters.
High Performance and Enhanced Capability for Critical Workloads and High SLA Environments
- HPE SN1610Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter supports N_Port ID virtualization (NPIV), virtual machine ID (VM-ID), and industry standards-based class-specific control (CS_CTL). These provide end-to-end quality of service (QoS).
- Improve database transactional performance, enable faster business decisions with better data mining, and host more VMs.
- Port isolation design delivers deterministic and scalable performance on each port.
- Provides hardware root of trust to protect against malicious firmware downloads.
- Delivers enhanced security via the new secure firmware update feature which protects and ensures the authenticity of device firmware.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- HPE SN1610Q 32Gb FC HBA integrates with HPE SmartSAN, HPE Smart Fabric Orchestrator, HPE B-Series, and HPE C-Series switch management platforms, reduces total cost of ownership (TCO) and improves reliability.
- Support for Fabric Assigned – World Wide Network (FA-WWN) and Fragment-Based Lead Discovery (F-BLD) provides fabric pre-provisioning services to simplify SAN deployment and orchestration.
- With support for features such as D-port diagnostics, Link Cable Beaconing (LCB), Read Diagnostic Parameters (RDP), enhanced FDMI, FC Ping, and FC Trace Route, administrators can quickly run many automated diagnostic tests to assess the health of links and fabric components.
Envíos + Devoluciones
✔ El envío es gratuito para todos los pedidos de más de $100. De lo contrario, el costo se calculará al finalizar la compra.
✔ Una vez que su producto ha sido enviado, generalmente demora de 4 a 6 días hábiles.
✔ Puede devolver su producto hasta 45 días después de recibir su pedido.
Pago + Seguridad
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.