The T1.5kVA Tower Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) offerings provide power protection with increased efficiency and simplified power management to safeguard the high-availability of System x and ThinkServer server environments. With efficiency ratings of up to 97%, these compact tower designs can help reduce energy usage without compromising performance or reliability.
- High-efficiency protection delivers more real power (watts) in a compact design, lowering power, and
- Cooling consumption
- Graphical Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) provides intuitive configuration, management, and monitoring
- Capabilities in the different following languages to reduce management complexity
- Hot-swappable batteries for maximum uptime, availability, and ease of maintenance
- Standard UPS Power Manager software provides effective local or remote power monitoring and management for servers and virtual machines and allows for graceful remote system shutdown
- ABM technology significantly extends battery service life and optimizes recharge time
- Load segments for inpidual control of receptacle groups to manage sequential shut downs and start ups and reserve battery run time for the most critical equipment
- Optional NMC for enhanced UPS monitoring and control over-the-network through a standard web browser
- Optional Environmental Monitoring Probe for thermal management requirements (temperature and humidity)
- Allows dual channel communication through the USB or RS-232 port and an optional NMC at the same time to maximize communications flexibility
- Remote flash upgradeable firmware for the UPS and NMC, which makes it an ideal solution for remote locations
- Includes a Remote On/Off (ROO)/Remote Power Off (RPO) port to control power of the UPS unit through a wired remote switch
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.