Strengthen your high-speed network with Tripp Lite's N235-001-6A Cat6a Straight-Through Modular In-Line Snap-In Coupler. It connects two Cat6a patch cords to create one longer cable, and its keystone design is perfect for convenient feed-through patching when used with a standard data wallplate(such as Tripp Lite's N042-001-WH). Built for ultra-fast performance, this is an ideal coupler when setting up premise wiring, voice/data networking, telecommunications and Ethernet connections. Compatible with all Cat6a cables, regardless of what size wire they use, the N235-001-6A features straight-through wiring and 50-µinch gold-plated contacts designed to resist corrosion. The durable, high-impact polycarbonate housing resists scratching and is colored white to blend in with any color scheme. This coupler is UL-listed and meets all requirements for EIA/TIA Category 6A compliance. It's also backward compatible with Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5 LANs.
- Ideal for premise wiring, voice/data networking, telecommunications and Ethernet connections
- Connects 2 Cat6a patch cables for a longer cable run
- Keystone design for easy snap-in installation in standard data wallplates(such as Tripp Lite’s N042-001-WH)
- Compatible with all Cat6a cables
- Backward compatible with Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5 LANs
- Features straight-through wiring
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.