We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's 0.91 m (3-ft.) White snagless category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 snagless RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All cables are offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Standard, non-snagless category 5e patch cables are also available (N002-Series).
- Cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 3-ft. color: White connectors: RJ45 male
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Available in other colors and lengths
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.