We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite's 3-ft. (0.91 m) DVI to HD15 cable allows PC users with a DVI-I port to connect to monitors with a VGA connector or PC users with a VGA port to connect to monitors with a DVI-I connector. Gold-plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both the DVI and HD15 connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.
- Allows connection of a DVI-I Video port to a VGA Monitor or a VGA Video port to a DVI-I Monitor
- Connects a DVI-I port on a computer to a monitor with a VGA connector or a VGA port on a computer to a monitor with a DVI-I connector
- Compatible with Flat-Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays and Projectors
- Supports analog signals only
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.