A rack/tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart LCD OR1500LCDRTXL2U provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The OR1500LCDRTXL2U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The OR1500LCDRTXL2U comes with a three-year warranty and a $300,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- Data Line ProtectionPrevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial, and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Surge ProtectionDiverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage.
- Line Interactive TopologyExists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically increasing (boosting) low voltage without using battery power when incoming utility power experiences minor fluctuations.
- Simulated Sine Wave OutputUses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output.
- GreenPower UPS™ Bypass DesignIs a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup.
- Rotatable Multifunction LCD PanelDisplays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. The rotatable panel is easily readable whether the UPS is rack mounted or standing as a tower.
- PowerPanel® Business Edition SoftwareProvides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power. This software offers remote management functionality. Free software download available here.
- Three-Year WarrantyCyberPower will repair or replace a defective UPS system (including batteries) within three years of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
- Connected Equipment GuaranteeCyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.
Envíos + Devoluciones
✔ El envío es gratuito para todos los pedidos de más de $100. De lo contrario, el costo se calculará al finalizar la compra.
✔ Una vez que su producto ha sido enviado, generalmente demora de 4 a 6 días hábiles.
✔ Puede devolver su producto hasta 45 días después de recibir su pedido.
Pago + Seguridad
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.