The P581-003-V2 DisplayPort 1.2 to DVI Active Adapter Cable connects a DisplayPort computer to the DVI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a latching DisplayPort male connector on one end and a DVI-D male connector on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter. It lets you use your existing DVI display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.
Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). It converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output, and is perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.
First-class foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. The DisplayPort plug latches to the port to provide a secure connection. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.
- Connects DisplayPort computer to DVI-enabled monitor, projector or TV.
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign.
- DVI-D and latching DisplayPort male connectors.
- No separate adapter required.
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200.
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p).
- Converts Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output.
- Perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.
- Double shielding with foil and braid for maximum EMI/RFI protection.
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for excellent conductivity.
- Latching DisplayPort plug for secure.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.