Belkin Modular Secure KVM Switch Series
The Belkin Modular Secure KVM series pack the latest in Common Criteria and NIAP Protection Profile version 4.0 design requirements in the smallest form factor available. An included remote control and innovative mount options allow administrators to craft operator stations to meet security requirements while decluttering the desk. A suite of purpose-built cables provides universal video support, allowing any computer to be interfaced with any monitor on any channel of the secure KVM while accommodating most generations of video standards. Optical data diodes and embedded peripheral emulation allow operators to safely share peripherals across multiple security enclaves without exposing potential vectors for attack. The US-manufactured and TAA-compliant secure KVM series are ideal for use in IT environments that demand rigorous cybersecurity provisions—including government, military, and healthcare applications.
The Belkin Difference
- Small footprint for 2 port, dual monitor DisplayPort secure KVM
- Futureproof design supports current and upcoming video standards up to 4K @ 30Hz with replaceable TAA-compliant cables
- Included remote control supports full secure KVM control while decluttering the desk
- Optional mounting hardware supports VESA mounting and under desk mounting
- Designed for NIAP Protection Profile 4.0 Compliance
- US-based free technical support
Meets the highest standards for cybersecurity
Ideal for highly sensitive applications that demand isolation between different network security enclaves, the Belkin Modular secure KVM switches utilize optical data diodes and peripheral emulation on each channel to help prevent data leakage between computers while maintaining strict air-gap isolation, even when sharing peripherals.
Universal compatibility with tailored-smart cables
TAA-compliant, purpose-built cables help IT administrators circumvent compatibility issues during installation, maintenance, and upgrades. DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI, VGA, and USB-C combo and video cables support most modern and legacy computer video standards. These interchangeable cables allow any input on the secure KVM to be connected to any monitor using the same secure KVM. This flexibility enables IT managers to deploy the same secure KVM switch across their network without needing expensive and unreliable video converters while extending the useable life of the secure KVM.
Accessories facilitate easy installation
Designed for maximum flexibility, the Belkin Modular Secure KVM series adapts to fit your particular installation needs. Innovative, optional mounts support under desk and monitor back VESA mounting. All mounts include integrated cable management for a clean and decluttered desk. The included remote control provides full operator control for a streamlined user experience. Extended warranty options allow administrators to synchronize the life-cycle expectancies of the secure KVMs with other IT components on an operator’s desk.
- DisplayPort video support for up to 4K (3840x2160), @30hz refresh
- Modular form factor for maximizing desk space
- Supports unique integrated cables for easy deployment (optional)
- Designed for NIAP PP PSD 4.0 Compliance
- Supports up to two host computers
- Supports up to two displays for the user
- Supports a unique remote-control unit
- Dedicated processors with emulators for every port: Isolated port paths for video, audio, and peripherals prevent data leaks between computers
- Unidirectional data paths: Optical data diodes prevent peripherals from being used to breach systems
- Display security: Protected display interface prevents data leakage via the monitor
- Digital audio via video connections
- Peripheral management: USB device detection prevents unauthorized peripheral usage
- Anti-tampering and secure labeling: Holographic tamper-evident product label provides visual indication and prevention of tampering
- Customizable port coloring and naming on the remote control: Facilitates port identification and reduces user switching errors
- Fast switching: No keyboard or mouse delays when switching ports, minimal video delay
- Secure packaging: Tamper-evident packaging ensures product is not tampered with during transport
Envíos + Devoluciones
✔ El envío es gratuito para todos los pedidos de más de $100. De lo contrario, el costo se calculará al finalizar la compra.
✔ Una vez que su producto ha sido enviado, generalmente demora de 4 a 6 días hábiles.
✔ Puede devolver su producto hasta 45 días después de recibir su pedido.
Pago + Seguridad
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.