The IS1000HGDV Isolator Series Dual-Voltage 115/230V 1000W 50/60Hz Medical-Grade Transformer with full CAN/ES/IEC/EN 60601-1 listing is ideal for protecting sensitive electronic equipment in patient-care vicinities. It can be configured for either step-up voltage, step-down voltage or pass-through voltage operation. Along with line isolation and continuous EMI/RFI line noise filtering, its surge protection rating of 240 joules suppresses excess voltage to prevent it from damaging connected equipment.
An internal low-impedance isolation transformer component offers 100% isolation from the input mains AC line. Faraday shield reduces the cumulative leakage current of the IS1000HGDV and connected equipment to levels less than 80 microamps, while removing utility switching transients and harmonics generated by other on-site loads and reducing the impact of utility or lightning related surge conditions.
Transformer filtering provides continuous common-mode noise rejection with no wearable parts. The IS1000HGDV reduces 6000V IEEE 587 Category A and B ring wave and combination wave test surges to only 0.5V common mode.
Components connect to eight C13 outlets with fuse overload protection and a lighted on/off switch. The rugged all-metal unit housing ships ready for placement in any industrial, medical, office, network or audio/video environment. Requires a C14-to-C13 AC input cord (sold separately).
- Ideal for protecting sensitive electronic equipment in patient-care vicinities.
- Reduces cumulative leakage current of Isolator and connected equipment to levels less than 80 µA.
- Inexpensive alternative to dedicated circuits and site electrical upgrades.
- Rugged all-metal housing designed to withstand frequent use in busy environments.
- C14-to-C13 AC input cord required (sold separately).
- Step-up, step-down or pass-through voltage operation (input frequency always equals output frequency).
- Internal low-impedance toroidal isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers 100% isolation from mains AC power line.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.