We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The PDUMH32HVAT 7.4kW Single-Phase 230V ATS/Switched PDU provides remote power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations. Ideal for data centers and server rooms, it mounts in 2U of space in EIA-standard racks and features 18 outlets (16 C13 and two C19) in two load banks, each bank protected by a 20A circuit breaker.Dual 3-meter input cords with IEC309 32A Blue (2P+E) plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase 230V power sources. The PDU constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources. Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching allows the PDU to switch to the secondary source within 1–5 milliseconds should the primary source fail or become unstable to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption. Multifunction digital display with LED indicators reports output current, voltage, power factor and kW loading information.
- Provides power monitoring and enables redundant power for network devices with non-redundant power supply configurations.
- Dual 3m input cords with IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) plugs connect to separate primary and secondary single-phase power sources.
- Dynamic solid-state (TRIAC) automatic transfer switching.
- Switches to secondary power source if primary source fails or becomes unstable.
- 1–5 ms transfer time ensures uninterrupted operation of connected equipment.
- Built-in processor monitors both sources and prevents switching if secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than primary source.
- Front-panel digital display with LED indicators reports output current, voltage and kW loading information.
- Protect each of 2 single-phase output banks.
- Front-panel LED indicates when breaker has tripped.
- Secures equipment power cords to reduce cable clutter and increase accessibility to connected components.
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. 4-post racks and rack enclosures.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.