We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The N200-020-BL Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your Cat5/5e/6 network application. It connects high-speed network components like computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application. This 20-foot blue cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design and male RJ45 connectors, each cable provides high-speed connections up to one Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum. Featuring a PVC jacket, the N200-020-BL is constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Copper contacts are gold-plated to ensure an accurate signal transfer. Molded integral strain relief guarantees a secure connection. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems
- Perfect for home or office
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
- Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with staggered-pin plug design
- Male RJ45 connector at each end
- Gold-plated copper contacts for accurate signal transfer
- Molded integral strain relief for long life
- Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.