Control and Configure Beyond Plug-and-Play Connectivity
Today’s growing businesses rely more on their network to carry out missioncritical business activities. Deployment of VoIP and IP surveillance needs the network intelligence to separate the voice and video traffic from data, and prioritize them accordingly. However, companies do not necessarily have more money or advanced training to deal with complex managed switches.
NETGEAR® Plus Switches meet this growing need by providing fundamental network features such as VLANs, QoS, and IGMP Snooping that will help optimize the performance of business networks. Plus Switches come in a variety of configurations ranging from 5 port desktop to 48 port rack mount.
Some models support Power-overEthernet (PoE) and can power devices such as IP phones, IP surveillance cameras and wireless access points with just an Ethernet cable; perfect for low cost PoE deployments. Plus Switches are the perfect upgrade from the plugand-play unmanaged switch, delivering essential networking features at a very affordable price.
- Enable network configuration and management at the price point of Unmanaged Switches
- Gigabit connection delivers up to 2000 Mbps of dedicated, nonblocking bandwidth per port
- Simple, yet useful network set-up on top of plug-and-play connectivity
- Flexible management via easy-to-use web browser-based management GUI or using the PC-based Utility application
- Web Interface with multiple language option1
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
- Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
- Loop detection and broadcast storm controls
- IGMP snooping v1, v2 and v3 support for multicast optimization
- Rate limiting for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Link aggregation/port trunking for bigger uplink bandwidth (16-port and 24-port models support static manual LAGs only; GS750E supports static manual LAGs and LACP)
- Jumbo frame support
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) support for maxium power savings
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty (excludes external power adapters on applicable models)
- Lifetime 24/7 Chat Technical Support
- Next-Business-Day Hardware Replacement
Envíos + Devoluciones
✔ El envío es gratuito para todos los pedidos de más de $100. De lo contrario, el costo se calculará al finalizar la compra.
✔ Una vez que su producto ha sido enviado, generalmente demora de 4 a 6 días hábiles.
✔ Puede devolver su producto hasta 45 días después de recibir su pedido.
Pago + Seguridad
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.