Tripp Lite SmartPro Line Interactive UPS with enhanced LCD interface offers network-grade power protection for critical server, network and telecommunications equipment. Line Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with built-in Auto-Voltage Regulation (AVR) actively corrects brownouts and overvoltages back to usable levels while maintaining a full battery charge in case of power failure. Tripp Lite's unique configuration excels in exceptionally poor-power environments with two separate levels of voltage boost to correct both slight undervoltages and severe brownout conditions. Interactive LCD interface reports UPS operating mode, detailed UPS and site-power data, plus enables a variety of UPS setup and configuration options. Super-fast switchover from line to battery power occurs within milliseconds to maintain operation of connected equipment without interruption or reboot. 96% line-mode efficiency offers reduced heat emissions and operating costs. Network management interfaces support communications via USB, RS-232 and installed Network Management Card option. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Network communications ports enable detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Switched output load banks enable scheduled and real-time remote reboot and load shedding of select outlets. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. LCD display panel easily rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Audible alarm with push-button momentary alarm-cancel and silent-mode configuration options. Programmable self-test. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable battery modules.
- Tripp Lite SMART2600RM2U line interactive 2U rack/tower UPS with 2200VA / 2.2kVA / 1920W capacity and extended runtime options
- Line interactive UPS with Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 145V
- NEMA 5-20P input plug; 4 NEMA 5-15/20R, 4 5-15R and 1 L5-20R output receptacles, Two independently switched output load banks
- Maintains uninterrupted operation of connected networking equipment during blackouts, surges, brownouts and overvoltages
- High 96% efficiency rating in line-power mode offers reduced power consumption and BTU emisssions
- Internal batteries offer 12.9 minutes at 50% load (960W) and 4.6 minutes at 100% load (1920W)
- Extended runtime is available with optional BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible)
- External battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software (see manual)
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable internal batteries and external battery packs can be replaced with no disruption to connected equipment
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Front panel LCD monitoring screen with MODE and ENTER buttons reports operating mode with 5-bar battery charge graphic, plus 7 selectable screens of detailed UPS and site power information
- LCD interface also supports a number of advanced user setup and operating preferences
- Ships with 4 post rackmount installation hardware; Optional 2POSTRMKITWM enables 2 post rackmount/wallmount installation; Optional 2-9USTAND enables tower placement
- Built-in USB, RS-232 and slot for Network Management Card option
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- Built-in Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
Envíos + Devoluciones
✔ El envío es gratuito para todos los pedidos de más de $100. De lo contrario, el costo se calculará al finalizar la compra.
✔ Una vez que su producto ha sido enviado, generalmente demora de 4 a 6 días hábiles.
✔ Puede devolver su producto hasta 45 días después de recibir su pedido.
Pago + Seguridad
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.