Cost-effective solution that provides high bandwidth and transmission rates over longer distances. With LC to SC termination, this high quality fiber optic patch cable is specifically designed for gigabit ethernet applications. The patented injection molding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 9/125 Single-mode fiber, immune to electrical interference.
- Connector 1: (1) LC Male.
- Connector 2: (1) ST Male.
- Designed to support gigabit ethernet applications.
- Patented injection molding process for greater durability.
- Optically inspected and tested for insertion loss.
- Pull-proof jacket design, immune to electrical interference.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.