Add a HDMI display and 60W PD charging to your USB Type-C DisplayPort Alternate Power Delivery and Thunderbolt 3 enabled system
- Easily add a HDMI display via a DisplayPortTM enabled USB-C port.
Note: The USB-C source connection must contain DisplayPort video/audio signal, aka DisplayPort Alternate/DisplayPort Alt, in order for the audio and video signals to pass through to the HDMI adapter.
- Supports both audio and video signals with resolutions of 720p HD, 1080p Full HD and up to 3840x2160@60Hz
- The adapter's USB Type-C Power Delivery port supplies up to 60 watts to power and charge your laptop computer
- USB-C interface with reversible plug orientation supports non-directional plug-in connection provides quick and easy worry-free plug-in connection
- Plug-n-Play, no driver installation and no external power adapter required
- USB-C with DisplayPort Alt or ThunderboltTM 3 technology found on computers such as 2016/2017 MacBook Pro, MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel, and more
- Premium aluminum housing reduces signal interference and extends durability and reliability
- Compact lightweight design makes this USB-C video converter the perfect on-the-go accessory
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.