Do you need more performance from your HPE ProLiant Sever series or HPE Synergy platforms? HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver exceptional performance and endurance while reducing power consumption for customers with applications requiring high random read and write IOPs performance. Categorized by Read Intensive (RI), Mixed Use (MU), and Write Intensive (WI), you can choose the right SSD that tailors to your workload demands. Also, you can prevent data loss and monitor the SSD life with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools. Leveraging NAND Flash technology, they support HPE ProLiant servers including Gen9 and server storage platforms. Available as Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) hot plug devices, non-hot plug SFF devices, and SFF Quick Release devices, you have great flexibility in your installation. These drives deliver higher performance, better latency, and more power-efficient solutions when compared with traditional rotating media.
Provides simplicity and lower total cost of ownership
HPE Solid State Drives deliver reduced power consumption, providing improved IOPS/W versus rotating media while reducing datacenter cooling costs. With compatibility in management tools, SmartSSD Wear Gauge prevents data loss and monitors SSD life.
Increases the efficiency of your server
HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) allow you to get the most out of your server with more compute per watt with SSDs. Utilizes the unique Power Advisor tool for SSD and system power planning. Uses self-describing LED's that reduces drive activity confusion.
Accelerate workload performance with high performing HPE Solid State Drives
HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) achieve higher Input/Output Per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center. Experience the latest technology in the market and the industry-leading performance of 12 Gb SAS SSDs and NVMe PCIe SSDs. Gives you faster access to data with excellent latency. Provides you with the most complete portfolio of choices across SAS and SATA and first to market with latest technologies.
Delivers the high reliability you can count on in your data center
HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs) are rigorously tested 2.4 million hours to achieve the quality standards you need. You can rely on SSDs in various environments as they can tolerate significantly high operating shock and vibration levels. HPE firmware provides compatibility with ProLiant Server series and HP controllers for consistency of performance. Maintains data accuracy with full data-path error detection. Delivers high availability with power loss protection that continues to protect your data even when the datacenter loses power.
Value SAS SSDs Deliver Twice the Interface Speed of SATA SSDs at a Lower Cost than SAS SSDs
- HPE Value SAS SSDs support full-duplex 12 Gb, versus SATA SSDs that are bottlenecked by the simplex 6 Gb SATA interface specification.
- Featuring similar price points to 6 Gb SATA SSDs and capacities ranging from 960 GB to 3.84 TB, HPE 12 Gb Value SAS MU SSDs deliver significantly more performance per dollar and are designed to easily replace enterprise SATA SSDs in server applications.
- HPE Value SAS SSDs offer a significant random IOPS performance boost over 6 Gb SATA SSDs with 1.94x1 more random read IOPS and 1.75x1 more random mixed IOPS performance.
- HPE Value SAS SSDs also deliver sequential bandwidth performance gains of 1.5x1 more read bandwidth and 1.27x1 more write bandwidth than SATA SSDs.
- Built on robust enterprise 12 Gb SAS protocol, Value SAS SSDs offer more enhanced management, error recovery, and error reporting features than the Serial ATA feature set utilized on 6 Gb SATA SSDs.
Value SAS SSDs Run More Data Analytic Workloads in Less Time and with Lower Latency than SATA SSDs
- HPE Value SAS SSDs offer faster connection rates that can improve the performance of decision support system applications than SATA SSDs.
- Value SAS SSDs delivers faster, lower latency storage performance than SATA SSDs which enables data retrieval sooner with up to 25%2 less time needed to complete query sets than SATA SSDs.
- Value SAS SSDs save time executing data analytic workloads with up to 30%2 lower read latency needed to access and pull data compared to 6 Gb SATA SSDs.
- By improving performance at similar price points, Value SAS SSDs deliver up to 22%2 better data analytics performance per dollar than 6 Gb SATA SSDs.
HPE Multi Vendor Offering for Value SAS SSDs Help Simplify Purchasing Decisions While Improving TCO
- HPE Multi Vendor offering provides shorter lead times to best available HPE 12 Gb Value SAS SSD supply.
- Preferable pricing on HPE qualified Value SAS SSDs and extended SKU lifecycles simplifies the procurement process.
- Assurance that the HPE Value SAS SSD selected delivers the minimum performance published or better.
Envíos + Devoluciones
✔ El envío es gratuito para todos los pedidos de más de $100. De lo contrario, el costo se calculará al finalizar la compra.
✔ Una vez que su producto ha sido enviado, generalmente demora de 4 a 6 días hábiles.
✔ Puede devolver su producto hasta 45 días después de recibir su pedido.
Pago + Seguridad
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.