We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The HD2VGAMM6 6ft HDMI® to VGA converter cable lets you connect your HDMI equipped Chromebook™, laptop or desktop to a VGA monitor or projector, with no additional adapters or cables required.
The converter cable saves you the hassle of combining an HDMI to VGA adapter with a bulky VGA cable by providing an end-to-end solution for connecting your digital HDMI computer to your VGA monitor or projector.
Unlike most HDMI to VGA adapters which require a power outlet to convert the video signal, the HD2VGAMM6 doesn’t need external power in most installations. To work with Mac computers where extra power is needed, the HD2VGAMM6 features an optional integrated USB power source (USB cable not included), which makes connecting a display to your desktop or workstation that much easier, if additional power is required.
In the past, converting digital HDMI to analog VGA was a difficult and expensive task. Now, you can avoid upgrade costs by connecting your HDMI video source to your existing VGA monitor or projector using the HD2VGAMM6. Plus, because the adapter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p, you can rest assured you can use your existing VGA display while maintaining high-definition video quality.
The HD2VGAMM6 converter cable delivers a precise 6ft connection that eliminates the clutter of excess cable length and ensures a tidy, professional installation. For longer shorter installations, we offer a 3 ft HDMI to VGA cable (HD2VGAMM3), and longer installations we offer a 10 ft HDMI to VGA cable (HD2VGAMM10), enabling you to choose the right cable length for your installation needs.
- Connect an HDMI computer to your classroom or boardroom projector.
- Use in your boardroom or workstation for installation requiring 6 feet of cable.
- Install in your at home work station to make your HDMI computer compatible with your VGA monitor.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Reduce clutter in your classroom or workstation with a precise 6 foot cable connecting your HDMI computer to your VGA display.
- Hassle-free installation with cable-style adapter enabling you to connect your HDMI source directly to a VGA display with no additional video cable required.
- Save upgrade costs by connecting your HDMI computer to an existing VGA monitor, projector or television.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.