We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Easily add an HDMI display to your USB-C DisplayPort 1.2 Alternate Mode or Thunderbolt 3 compatible computer, laptop, Ultrabook, tablet, or phone.
- Easily converts a DisplayPort Alt 1.2 HBR2 enabled USB Type-C port (Thunderbolt 3 compatible) into a HDMI output allowing you to add an HDMI display.
- Note: The USB-C source connection must pass DisplayPort 1.2 video/audio signal, aka DisplayPort Alternate/DisplayPort Alt mode, in order for the audio and video signals to pass through the adapter
- Allows transmission of HDMI Audio and video signals with resolutions of 720p HD, 1080p Full HD, 4K@60Hz YUV 4:4:4 8-bit, and 4K@60Hz YUV 4:2:0 10-bit HDR up to 6.6 ft (2 meters)
- Features USB-C reversible plug design, non-directional plug-in orientation, you will always plug-in the USB-C connector on the first try
- USB-C DisplayPort 1.2 Alt Mode or Thunderbolt 3 technology is available with many computers such as 2016 MacBook Pro, 2015 MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel, Surface Pro 7, Dell XPS Precision/Latitude, HP Elitebook / Spectre, Thinkpad X1, plus many more
- Plug-n-Play, no driver installation and no external power adapter required
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.