Trust Kensington, the choice of IT professionals, to help protect the sensitive information on a monitor and reduce the chances of wandering eyes viewing confidential data. FP Series Privacy Screens limit the field of vision to +/- 30 degrees so a person off to the side only sees a dark screen. They are easy to install with either the included frameless tab holders or double-sided tape. The reversible privacy screens also use an anti-reflective coating to reduce glare, and they filter out harmful blue light by up to 30 percent.
- Limits viewing angle +/- 30° while also protecting the screen from scratches and damage
- Reduces harmful blue light by up to 30%
- Easy to attach using included plastic tabs to stick the screen to your standard flat panel (TFT) or LCD monitor
- Anti-reflective coating reduces glare and improves clarity
- Reversible with matte and glossy viewing options. One side has a matte finish to reduce glare and fingerprints. The other side is glossy and provides a clearer view of the monitor. The anti-glare/matte surface uses a special antimicrobial film coating that prevents mildew and bacteria growth, which can cause stains and odors on the film.
- Screen cleaning cloth included
- TAA Compliant
- Special film coating (matte side only) prevents mildew and bacteria growth, which can cause stains and odors on the film.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.