Tripp Lite SU10000RT3UG 10,000VA / 10kVA / 9000 watt online, double-conversion UPS system offers complete power protection for critical network applications. This system delivers online, double-conversion UPS protection with zero transfer time, suitable for advanced networking applications. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass prevents unexpected service interruptions during UPS overload or internal fault conditions. Included detachable PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable replacement of entire UPS power module with no interruption to connected equipment. Enhanced availability, fault tolerance and simple hot-swap replacement options make this UPS ideal for advanced networking applications in data centers, computer rooms, network closets and rugged industrial locations.
- Tripp Lite SU10000RT3UG 10kVA / 10,000VA / 9000 watt on-line, double-conversion UPS system in 6U total rack/tower configuration (3U UPS power module and 3U external battery pack).
- Detachable PDU with manual bypass switch enables hot-swappable UPS power module replacement with no interruption in output power to connected networking equipment
- Fault tolerant electronic bypass maintains utility output during a variety of UPS fault conditions.
- Hardwire input; 6 C19 outlets.
- Maximum installed rack depth of only 32.5 in. / 82.6cm.
- Full-time active power conditioning provides clean, continuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations, power interruptions and line noise.
- Double-conversion operation converts raw input from AC to DC, then resynthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types.
- Maintains full-time sine wave output within 2% of selectable 200/208/220/230/240V nominal during brownouts as low 100V and overvoltages as high as 300V.
- Supports 50/60Hz operation for worldwide frequency compatibility.
- Expandable runtime is supported with optional BP240V10RT3U; BP240V557C-1PH; BP240V787C-1PH; BP240V1037C-1PH; BP240V1407C-1PH external battery packs.
- Some external battery configurations require the use of Tripp Lite's External Battery Configuration Software.
- Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode significantly reduces BTU heat output and operating energy costs
- Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement.
- PowerAlert monitoring software offers detailed site power and UPS updates with support for safe auto-shutdown of connected systems as UPS batteries become depleted.
- Includes Free PowerAlert monitoring software packages; PowerAlert LOCAL for desktops and small business networks, PowerAlert NSA (Network Shutdown Agent) for larger networks and PowerAlert NMS (Network Management System) for monitoring up to 250 SNMP-enabled UPS, PDU and other networking devices.
- Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via built-in RS-232 and USB interfaces.
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X.
- Optional SNMPWEBCARD offers communications and control via secure remote web and network interfaces.
- Optional RELAYIOCARD supports six configurable hard contact closure outputs for custom event notification.
- Optional RELAYIOMINI interface module offers three configurable hard contact closure outputs for custom event notification (requires removal of USB interface module).
- Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface.
- Included rail kit supports 6U 19 inch rackmount installation in 4 post racks.
- Optional 2POSTRMKITHD supports installation in 2 post 19 inch racks.
- Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls and password option supports visual monitoring of all major UPS functions and advanced UPS settings for charge level, nominal voltage selection, frequency conversion and other operational parameters.
- LED / LCD display panel rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations.
- Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression.
- Industrial mode option (factory preset) enables supports high current startup loads by momentarily switching to bypass mode in response to short duration overload conditions.
- Frequency conversion mode enables conversion of 60Hz to 50Hz or 50Hz to 60Hz (no de-rating).
- External battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable.
Envíos + Devoluciones
✔ El envío es gratuito para todos los pedidos de más de $100. De lo contrario, el costo se calculará al finalizar la compra.
✔ Una vez que su producto ha sido enviado, generalmente demora de 4 a 6 días hábiles.
✔ Puede devolver su producto hasta 45 días después de recibir su pedido.
Pago + Seguridad
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.