HPE R/T3000 Gen5 High Voltage INTL UPS
Do you need more reliable power with advanced battery management that can be utilized in either a rack or tower configuration? HPE Line Interactive Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Systems delivers a high-quality backup system that verifies critical systems, retains a continuous flow of power that protects your data, and keeps you connected. Computing environments are expected to deal with the frequencies and severities of power outages, increased power demands from the public and private cloud, software as a service (SaaS), and mobile computing plus online services and applications while maintaining tight cost controls.
The HPE Line Interactive Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Systems safeguards the steady flow of clean and protected power within your computing environment that has the optional capacity to manage your IT equipment while running at peak power efficiency.
Designed for Simple, Fast Integration and Use
- The HPE Line Interactive Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Systems delivers industry leading LCD offers a graphical interface which provides critical UPS information in a single screen view.
- Up to four extended runtime modules can be quickly added to the UPS configuration that extends your UPS by a factor of 15x1 or more.
- Batteries can be hot-swapped safely without shutting down equipment.
Increased Efficiency and Capacity to Maintain Uptime and Business Continuity
- The HPE Line Interactive Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Systems protect devices by providing up to 14%2 more wattage compared to traditional uninterruptible power supplies.
- Enhanced Battery Management (EBM) technology delivers up to 50%3 longer battery life.
- Industry leading efficiency of up to 99%4 helps to certify minimal power loss and lower power costs.
Optional Power Management and Monitoring
- The HPE Line Interactive Rackmount Uninterruptible Power Systems allow remote access through an optional 1GbE network management card enabling widespread connectivity with most user networks.
- Our web-based management application, HPE Power Protector, allows you to monitor, manage, and control a single UPS both locally and remotely.
- Outlet switching and metering at the load segment lets you to monitor, control and prioritize access to the UPS.
Envíos + Devoluciones
✔ El envío es gratuito para todos los pedidos de más de $100. De lo contrario, el costo se calculará al finalizar la compra.
✔ Una vez que su producto ha sido enviado, generalmente demora de 4 a 6 días hábiles.
✔ Puede devolver su producto hasta 45 días después de recibir su pedido.
Pago + Seguridad
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.