We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Trust Kensington to provide quality surge protection for your valuable electronics like laptops, printers and modems. With color-coded rings and corresponding cord labels, the SmartSockets Standard Surge Adapter makes cord management easy. There’s plenty of room with eight grounded plugs and 2490 joules of surge dissipation to protect against power spikes after brownouts and blackouts. A green indicator light lets you know you’re protected, plus a $35,000 computer equipment warranty.
- 8-outlet standard strip surge protector
- 8 foot cord
- Extra-wide outlet space accommodates up to 8 AC adapters
- 2490 joules of dissipation
- Color-coded rings with matching cord labels
- EMI/RFI noise filtration and recessed on/off switch
- UL Certified to provide superior safety and reliability
- $35,000 limited computer equipment warranty
- “Computer equipment,” as used herein, means a device designed primarily for the processing or storage of digital data, such as computers, monitors, printers, disc drives, and telefax machines. By way of illustration and not by limitation, “computer equipment” does not include televisions (digital or analog), copiers, refrigerators, air conditioners or household appliances. KENSINGTON retains the sole discretion to decide whether a particular product is or is not “computer equipment” within the terms of this warranty.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all orders over $100. Otherwise, the cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days.
✔ You can return your product up to 45 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.