Tripp Lite's SMART750SLT intelligent, line-interactive sine wave UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 15 minutes half load runtime and 5 minutes fully loaded. 750VA/500 watt power handling capability and full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes 8 protected NEMA 5-15R output receptacles total, 4 of which offer surge suppression-only for less critical desktop accessories. Supports simultaneous remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in network accessory card slot, USB and DB9 serial monitoring ports. Communications interfaces support messaging of UPS and line power status, plus output power control for delayed or immediate reboot of all connected devices at once. PowerAlert UPS monitoring software is available via free download. Built-in audible alarm and LEDs offer status notification for line power, battery power, battery charge level, load level, plus AVR boost and trim operational status information. Network grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Also includes single line TEL/DSL or Ethernet line surge suppression. Attractive, all-black tower housing.
- SMART750SLT line-interactive UPS offers battery derived sine wave AC output during power outages, voltage regulation during brownouts and overvoltages, plus network-grade AC surge suppression
- 750VA/500 watt power handling capability with full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic devices
- Large internal batteries offer runtimes of 17.8 minutes at half load (375VA/250 watts) and 6.5 minutes at full load (750VA/500 watts)
- Intelligent battery management system extends battery life
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits maintain user-selectable 100, 110 or 120V nominal output over an input voltage range of 83 to 145V
- Includes 8 NEMA 5-15R output receptacles total, 4 with UPS and surge suppression for critical devices and 4 with surge-only protection for less critical accessories
- USB & Serial ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software
- Network management interfaces include USB, DB9 serial and slot for Network Management Card option
- Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Communications ports support messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and remaining battery capacity
- Supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and UPS output power control for delayed or immediate reboot of connected equipment
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by systematically restarting applications, operating systems and ultimately rebooting completely locked computers by momentarily switching UPS power off and back on again (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- Status LEDs offer continuous status information of UPS operating parameters and site power quality
- Hot-swappable batteries allow on-site battery replacement without powering off connected equipment
- Single line TEL/DSL and network Ethernet line surge suppression
Envíos + Devoluciones
✔ El envío es gratuito para todos los pedidos de más de $100. De lo contrario, el costo se calculará al finalizar la compra.
✔ Una vez que su producto ha sido enviado, generalmente demora de 4 a 6 días hábiles.
✔ Puede devolver su producto hasta 45 días después de recibir su pedido.
Pago + Seguridad
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los datos de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de esta.